Multiple-Times Growth and Discovery Potential
Solaris is responsibly and sustainably advancing a portfolio of copper and gold projects in the Americas:
- Focused on Flagship Warintza, Ecuador -
High grade open pit resource within 5km trend of outcropping copper porphyry; untested gold potential
- Discovery Potential -
Drilling for discoveries at Tamarugo and Ricardo in Chile and Capricho and Paco Orco in Peru
- Exploration Programs Designed by David Lowell, World’s Greatest Explorer -
Assembled portfolio and designed programs led by his protégé, Jorge Fierro, VP, Exploration
- Managed by the Augusta Group -
Highly-specialized in exploration and development, unrivaled track record of over C$4.5B exits / 10 years
Augusta Group Track Record
Solaris is managed by the Augusta Group, which boasts an unrivaled track record of value creation totaling over C$4.5B in exit transactions over the last decade, and has strategic partnerships with the leading entrepreneurs in the mining sector.
- The Company was formed as Solaris Copper Inc. in August 2018 via spin-out from Equinox Gold Corp. (TSX: EQX, NYSE American: EQX)
- 60% of its shares at formation were distributed to Equinox Gold shareholders, who received 1/10th of a Solaris share for every EQX share held, with the remaining 40% of its shares held by Equinox Gold as a long-term strategic partner1
- It was renamed Solaris Resources Inc. to reflect the potential of the large-scale gold anomalies identified through sampling in 2019 and joined the Augusta Group in January 2020
- The Company commenced trading on the TSX Venture Exchange in July 2020 under the symbol "TSXV: SLS".